FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lakelands Overhead Door
May Is Garage Door Safety Month – Look, Listen, Learn & Remember
Greenwood, SC 5/5/2022 – May is Garage Door Safety Month, an initiative of the International Door Association (IDA). To keep you and your family safe, Lakelands Overhead Door in Greenwood is participating in Garage Door Safety Month this May and is available to discuss important safety issues and tips for garage door safety.
“Lakelands Overhead Door has been in Greenwood for over 15 years,” says James Long.
“We care about the safety of our customers and want to help keep families safe.”
Lakelands Overhead Door offers easy to remember tips for garage door safety:
- LOOK at the garage door, springs, cables and rollers for wear and tear
- LISTEN for grinding or scraping sounds
- Keep the garage door opener and remote control out of reach of children
- Keep fingers and hands away from door sections and moving doors
- Keep garage doors closed and remote controls out of sight to deter theft
- REMEMBER if you find any concerns regarding your garage door, contact a trained garage door professional.
If you suspect any problems with your door system, contact Lakelands Overhead Door at,
864-941-7313, email@example.com , www.lakelandsoverheaddoor.com
# # #
The International Door Association (IDA), founded in 1995, works to provide programs and services to door and access systems dealers, for the express purpose of enhancing their value and professionalism. Door and access systems dealers sell, install and service a vast array of products including: Residential Doors and Operators, Commercial Doors and Operators, Fire Doors and Gates. Visit us at www.doors.org.
Each year, the door and access systems industry recognizes Garage Door Safety Month. While the importance of safety is recognized year-round, May is a special month for IDA members to take the opportunity to share their dedication to safety. Garage door safety is critical and the promotion of safety is beneficial to our industry, your company and the general public.